The Valle Camonica is viable through various means of public transport that will give the chance to the visitors to admire the rich natural landscape offered by the Valley of the signs .
The train, that offer a scenic and relaxing trip, crosses the entire Valle Camonica: from Brescia , along the Lake Iseo up to Bon Voyage Pisogne, comes in Edolo, the last stop in the Upper Valley.
There are also regular bus services for Moving between the various ancient villages and places of tourist interest, for those unwilling to give up the convenience of travel by car will be able to turn to car or taxi services.
- Ferrovie Trenord 800 500 005
- FNMA Autoservizi + 39 02 961 921 (Centralino) | +39 036 421 208 (Breno)
- SAB Autoservizi 800 139 392 | +39 035 289 000
- Coincidenze Treno + Bus per trasporto biciclette lungo la Ciclovia del Fiume Oglio
- Navigazione Lago di Iseo +39 035 971 483
- Flixbus +39 02 947 59 208 (scopri i bus che arrivano fino a Bergamo)