HOW TO ARRIVE IN CAMONICA VALLEY
- From the station of SanktMoritz, it’s possible to
take the Bernina Express, the well-known red train
recognized world heritage of humanity which leads
to the stations of Tirano where it’s possible to leave
with bus up to Edolo.
- Central Station of Milano: trains of Trenord or
Trenitalia up to Brescia Station. Here there is the
railway Brescia – Iseo – Edolo.
- Metro stop Sesto Marelli (linea M1): bus service SAB
Milano – Iseo – Ponte diLegno.
Railway Brescia – Iseo –
Freeway A4 (Torino – Trieste):
- Coming from Verona: Exit Brescia Centro and
continue in the direction of Iseo Lake along the
clearway SP BS 150
- Coming from Milano:
Exit Bergamo and continue in direction of
Iseo Lake along the SS 42 Tonale – Mendola.
FROM NORTH - EAST
- Freeway A22 (Brennero - Modena)
Exit San Michele all’Adige and take The SS 43 Val
di Non up to Sarnonico,taking the SS 42 Tonale -
Mendola direction Tonale.
FROM NORTH – WEST
- From Spluga Pass (closed in winter)
Surpassing Sondrio following the SS 36 and
38 and continue up to Tresenda and taking for
Aprica Pass SS 39.
- From Como Lake
Take SS 38 direction Sondrio, and in Tresenda,
divert direction Aprica along SS 39.
- BGY airport of Bergamo – Orio al serio (90 km) | Airport of Verona (110 km) | LIN airport of MilanoLinate (140 km) | MPX airport of Milano Malpensa (190 km)
From the airports of Milano Malpensa and Linate:trains or buses
up to Central Station inMilano. From here, take atrain up to Brescia Station
where there is the railway Brescia – Iseo – Edolo.
From Bergamo (Orio al Serio) buses up
to Bergamo Station or use the bus service that link
the airport to Ponte di Legno
From Verona shuttle busup to Verona Station, take
the train up to Brescia andthe railway Brescia – Iseo